02 March 2009

Lovely, lovely snow day...

Yeah...it snowed.

Have I mentioned that LOVE snow?

Anyway, last night we had a family dinner at my Beautiful Sister's house and I had the opportunity to re-steal West Wing from my Charming Brother-in-law. And not for nothing, it was just in TIME! We have ourselves a snow day and the Boy and I are snuggling under fleecy blankets and watching my favorite episodes.

Thank you Sister of MINE!

Also, there's this...we were hanging out last night and the Beautiful Sister sent one of my hilarious nephews upstairs to get some plastic food for the Boy to chew on and of the assortment delivered by the hilarious nephew, and what does the Boy choose? The big plastic steak.

I'm still trying to get a picture. When I do, just know that it shall be posted.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2009 at 5:16 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

Can't WAIT to see the picture of your son gnawing on a hunk of plastic meat. PRICELESS. Save that one for the baby book.

Also: so glad you're experiencing a reprieve from some of the craptastic days you've had. Long live a good snow day!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home