12 February 2009

Oh, Funtastic.

We're sick.

Sorry for not having anything witty and funny or smart to tell you all. I'm not entirely sure how this happened. I went to teach an enrichment class and when I came home BAM! I was sick (no Emril added).

Then I went to bed and got up 4 times during the night to calm the Boy down because he doesn't feel good and can't sleep and when I finally stormed out of bed for the last time around 7ish the next morning I was shamefully confronted with his crusty, snotty nose and I felt awful.

(It's hard some times to remember that he's not torturing me for fun, he's not diabolical in any way.)

Anyway. So he and I hung out yesterday, he played and I watched West Wing (my lovely sister loaned me the complete series and I'm up to season 5). We napped and cuddled a lot under soft soft blankets so all in all, this might be the most pleasant convalescence I've had in quite some time.

Certainly more pleasant than this one.

Anyway. Since that's all that's going on over here, I thought you'd like to see the kind of madness that occurs when we both get sick, so here you go...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope everyone in Burnstopia gets better soon.

Enjoy West Wing. I loved the show when it was on. Hmmm ... maybe I need to check it out from Netflix and rewatch my favorite episodes ...

 
At February 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Katrina said...

That is the exact same time Asher got sick too. Tuesday night he went to bed at 6, slept until 10 and then emptied his entire stomach while I was feeding him. That was fun. Poor guy. But at least I haven't gotten sick yet. Hope you guys are better soon!

 
At February 12, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

Ah poor sickies!!!! We've been battling sick AND teething, which really is Funtastic with a side of PURE JOY.

Love the performance art: Rings On Baby. Very nice.

 
At February 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM , Anonymous ~SH~ said...

LOVE THAT PIC!! Sorry you guys aren't feeling well though. Hope you all get back up to speed in no time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home