16 February 2009

New Favorite

Sorry for the radio silence, but dude, my lungs--they're falling apart.

In the absence of any actual, substantial content (that doesn't involve the words phlegm, spasm, or fever) I'm asking you what's wrong with my child?

He has all of these toys and MORE. This is just what he plays with on any given day.
But you know what his favorite toy is?


A toothbrush.

I'm really hoping that this is not indicative of a future fussiness. I'm fussy enough for my whole family. And lastly, just because he's so cute I could dunk him in chocolate and swallow him whole:


Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 16, 2009 at 6:39 PM , Anonymous Gina said...

Ya know missy...I've been sick for 5 weeks thinking that I was on the road to recovery, "it's just a cold", you know the routine...

I finally went back to the doctor today and was surprised by walking pneumonia. Just saying...maybe you should go get checked out too!

 
At February 16, 2009 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous Robbie said...

Dunking him in chocolate and eating him? I'm so there!

Lily (the baby across the yard with which I have much contact) liked a metal serving spoon better than any of her toys until she was almost 1 (a month or so ago). Personally, I recommend not giving too many toys to babies and kids because it just makes them appreciate them less and makes it much harder for you and your guests to navigate your home. Then again, I don't have kids so I haven't had to try dealing with telling friends and relatives to stop loading my small living space with cute (and noisy) toys.

 
At February 17, 2009 at 8:04 AM , Anonymous Sibley Saga .... said...

Mmm. Chocolate covered baby sweetness? Hee. Sounds good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home