08 December 2008

What I LOVE right now...

Well, for starters...this thing:

It's a gum massager. I know. How in the world I managed to grow my own teeth without one of these things amazes me as well. But let me tell you, Fussy McFusserson here thinks this thing is the world's greatest thing ever. Even better than his taggie blanket--and that's saying something! And yes, he could just chew on my fingers, but frankly he's got quite a bite now and it hurts. Also, I am a pansy. Who needs her fingers periodically for doing other things. Like typing this blog.

Also, this hat.

Now, I have NO knitting skills like the fabulosa Whimsy who is a mad-hat-knitting-machine right now. In fact, my left hand is really only here for decoration. I am hopelessly right-handed. And so what are we non-dexterous people supposed to do when our children need a hat to cover their overly-large and chilly head? We go shopping. We find something with stripes. And if we're very lucky there will be pom-poms involved.

And the third thing that I love right now (because lists like these should always have three parts) is the Boy's reaction to our Christmas tree, which borders on bliss...

I leave the exersaucer by the tree because the tree distracts him enough for me to be able to leave the room without a total meltdown on his part.

I have no idea what we'll do after Christmas when the tree comes down...la la LA, I'm not going to think about that right now.

Now you tell me, 3 things that you LOVE right now!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 8, 2008 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

This is going to take some work on my part, because the last few days have been nothing short of CRAPTASTIC, so it's hard to find three loveable things.

But here goes. Three things The Whimsy loves right now:
1. The Wife's list. LOVE IT.
2. The Alice. Because she's creamy and oh so cuddlesome.
3. Rice crackers. Because they keep The Alice entertained for the few minutes it takes her mother to write a comment on a very beloved friend's blog.

 
At December 9, 2008 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

1- Dark Chocolate (I'm eating some right now!)
2- Nap time.
3- eBay

 
At December 9, 2008 at 2:11 PM , Anonymous Jill said...

lily thinks you should "leave it up until he's a bigger person. cuz look how happy he is!" ah, life the eyes of a child...

 
At December 10, 2008 at 11:27 PM , Anonymous Tori said...

We have the same hat in pink and white, with matching mittens! I LOVE The Children's Place. They have the CUTEST stuff there ever. And Corbin loves our tree, too! Since she's mobile, she's decided it's way more fun to crawl over to the tree and pull of the ornaments than to play with her boring baby toys! All while giggling insanely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home