15 December 2008

Updating

Well.

There are a couple of things that I would blog about but, well, they're private and I think it would annoy the Husband and I'm trying NOT to annoy the Husband so instead, look at how FANTASTICALLY unproductive I've been today!

This is as far as we've gotten in getting the boy dressed. That is a mostly clean diaper he has on...and SOCKS! He has on socks! But he had spit up all over his early morning pajamas (and now that he's eating food morning and night the spit up is much less spit up and closer to THROW UP), so I had pulled them off of him and gotten out clean afternoon pajamas (the green and yellow stripes courtesy of Sarah) but I haven't quite gotten them on his body.

Also there's a load of clean but WET clothes in the washer. A load of clean and DRY diapers in the dryer. The dishes were done by the Husband this morning and he has FLED the disorder to go hit golf balls.

Me? Why, Wife, why haven't you finished these piddly tasks? This is NOT like you in the least! You're quite right, internets. It isn't like me in the least, but I find myself distracted today. And also very tired because there was a certain miniature person who woke up 4 times last night and didn't nap this morning (AT ALL) and did a lot of screaming and crying and now he's lying semi-naked but completely happy and I'm snatching the 10 minutes or so to type out this blog entry lest you think that Burnstopia has imploded with all the family togetherness.

We haven't. Kristin was right. The Husband is settling in. It helps that it's warm enough for him to go and hit golf balls. And now I feel terrible, having confessed the half accomplished tasks of the morning and my not quite dressed child. So I'm going to go dress the child and finish the tasks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 7:49 PM , Anonymous Jill said...

miss - do you use cloth diapers?

 
At December 16, 2008 at 5:23 PM , Anonymous Kristi B said...

He is getting so BIG!!! Love you guys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home