04 March 2008

Movement Required, Progress Optional

So, I'm totally stealing this from the Rickers--but it was so funny to me this morning that I laughed myself into a regular fit of coughing.

a) I've seen my cat do this. It was not funny at the time. It became funny much later.

b) I have OFTEN felt this way. And RECENTLY. And it was not funny. Ok. It was mildly funny. I'm an adult for crying out loud. And fairly rational. And yet. That was me. Clinging to the carpet muttering "won't won't won't."

c) I think The Husband may be heading into a fit of Civil Disobedience what with the flu and also the onset of midterms. Here's hoping there's no water canon in his future.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM , Anonymous Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Glad I could add a funny to the day, although I'm sorry about the coughing fit. Good luck to the Husband with the flu and the midterms at the same time (sometimes, life just isn't fair)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home