26 April 2010

Cracking up over here

Can I just say, y'all are cracking me up!

I keep getting these emails from various and sundry of you all along the lines of, "Hey!  Remember me?  We were _________ in _________?  I wanna come to your new space too!"

You crack me up!  And yes, I remember you, all of you lovely people!  You're hard to forget, so different, so varied, so lovely.  Keep the emails coming, I didn't know that some of you were readers over here! 

And now, I must go and shift laundry.  Today I actually thought, "Why did I ever give up going to lavanderias?  I could get all 8 LOADS going at one time!"  And then I remembered that if I were to do that, I'd have to schlep everything TO the lavanderia before I could get all 8 LOADS going at the same time.  So yeah.  I LOVE my washer and dryer.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Hmm...this makes we wonder what kind of messages I would get if we went private. By the way, I don't know if she'd ask for an invite but I do know Kim enjoys reading your blog. I'll email you her address.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home