16 June 2009

To Do ToDay

Here's what's on my To Do list today:
  • PACK
  • Clean out the Boy's closet (which is our multipurpose storage closet)
  • type recipes from back issues of Real Simple
  • stuff clean diapers (yes, the same ones from Monday have still not been stuffed)
  • Pack up clothes we're not wearing
  • Pack up the Boy's stuff that he's not wearing
  • Finish a wee project I got distracted with yesterday in stead of packing--it's for the Boy...
  • Go get a box of paper and pack up the empty jars in the kitchen
  • Pack up stuff we're not using in the kitchen.
  • Go running (I haven't been since last week and I was supposed to go this morning but it was raining)
Anyone want to make any bets as to what I'll get done today? C'mon, I've been up since 5am! I'm feeling productive...anybody?


Edited to Add:

MWAHAH! Have been a MODEL of productivity! Here's what I DID today!
  • Cleaned out the Boy's closet!
  • PACKED!
  • Stuffed the clean diapers AND put them away!
  • More purging of old files, I found all my notes from undergrad and grad school--y'all, I used to be SMART.
  • Finished moving recipes into my computer (Thank you, SARAH! You rock!)
And I'm going to work on the clothes tonight after the Boy is in bed asleep...I'm also going to attempt to finish that project for the Boy after he is in bed asleep. So there's 2 more things! See! Am a model of productivity. We just won't talk about the quantity of Thai food I'm about to consume, mmkay?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

I bet you've done 5, 6, and 7. Those are the ones I would do first.

I wouldn't even worry about 3. Have you checked their website? They may be on there.

 
At June 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

I just checked for you and they do have their recipes online. You can thank me later. I know you want them in your format but that's what copy and paste is for! :)

 
At June 16, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Bird said...

I read this earlier today and had my money on you being productive. Though I did think you would finish the wee project first. I know I wouldn't have been able to move if I had an unfinished project to kill time with.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home