14 June 2009

10 Days

I have 10 days people. 10 DAYS.

I am going to DIE.

I managed to pack my books over the weekend which was a mammoth task, both for the quantity of books and also the Boy has decided that his most favorite place to be in all the world is right between my feet. Generally, I'm more along the lines of A Baby on the Hip is Never Underfoot, but dude...I need my hands to pack. So he's been playing on the floor while I attempt to pack but the whole playing on the floor lasts for all of 2.6 minutes and then it's Oh LOOK! MOM!

Is there a graceful way to pack boxes of books and negotiate them in to stacks while NOT dropping them on your child's head?

On the docket for this week is to pack up all the clothes we're NOT wearing, purge my files in the filing cabinet, and pack up the Boy's stuff that we're not using. Most of it is packed away, it just needs reorganizing and labeling. Chris is taking 2 suits for alteration and we're making yet another run to SchmallMart.

Fortunately, my mom is coming up to keep the Boy out from under my feet so that I can pack, and I'll be trotting up to my sister's--she's purging her kids toys for the Boy, so we'll pick up more stuff to move, but hey! It's toys and they're FREE!

It's 8:30 Sunday night, and I know that this is totally pathetic, but I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed.



Pray for us sinners...for we are in need of mercy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home