01 June 2009

oh, lovely

I went running this morning.

I came home and checked email and took off my shoes.

Then I stepped in a pile of cat puke that I didn't see because I hadn't turned on any lights.

The day went on. Other stuff happened.

I was playing on the couch with the Boy and he was eating dry cereal and drinking lots of water and I was talking on the phone.

Then I looked down and he had thrown up cereal all over me.

Me. He is totally clean.

I am on my third shirt of the day.

Lovely.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2009 at 4:48 PM , Anonymous Bird said...

I'm shaking my head knowingly right now. I can't tell you the number of times that I was pelted by Fussbot and he stayed clean. Hooray for more laundry!

 
At June 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous Jill said...

yuck. but on the bright side, you DID start your day RUNNING, woo hoo! me too! and lily came downstairs shortly after and said, "mom, why's your face all red?" i explained. "oh. so why doesn't your heart pump blood all over and make all of you red instead of just your face?" i had no comment. "so when's it going to get back to normal, anyway?" ah, children. gotta love 'em - even if they do make you crazy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home