03 June 2009

FAIL

One of the things I'm mourning in my recently mobile offspring is that he doesn't sit still for pictures! Everything I take of him anymore he's all, "Whatever MOM, I have places to go...SEE YA."

Needless to say, I have a lot of pictures like this:

Um. Thanks, dude. Nice ear? But when the alternative is more along these lines...


Well, that's a bit better...I sort of got your face, well, part of your face.

The whole situation is wreaking havoc on my self-esteem. I thought I was the prettiest, most interesting person he knows...but apparently not. Apparently, the rice steamer, his yellow plastic school bus, some stainless steel mixing bowls I was going to get rid of until my child informed me (at VOLUME) that his world would END if not for the stainless steel mixing bowls, and his very favorite snack cups are all profoundly interesting in ways that I am NOT.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 4:27 PM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Yah but look at that bum! How cute is that?! He's just trying to show another side to himself ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home