29 May 2009

Welcome to Limbo!

I had hoped that something would have changed this week. We would have a job, or at the very least an interview, that we would have some idea of where we're going and what we're going to be doing and blah blah blah.

And the reality is: I've got nothing for you. We are still in LIMBO. My HATE of this situation, let me share it with you.

So instead of a snarky rant on my current Limbotic situation, I'm going to give a hearty shout out to the ladies who stopped in to the Book Forum to participate in our online discussion of Broken for You.

Go and read the awesome comments for yourself and revel in their awesomeness. It should be up through the weekend so if you feel moved upon by the spark of genius, then stop by and share your thoughts on that amazing book. Thank you all again! You're MAHvalous!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2009 at 9:28 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Limbo - a nicer way of saying H-E-Double Hockey sticks.

You'll get through as long as you bend instead of falling on your kiester. (Is that how you spell that? Spell check says no. In red.)

Hmm...my word verification ALMOST has all the letters to spell massage...I'm thinking that's what you need. :)

 
At May 29, 2009 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous Molly said...

Limbo = Boo!
I hate limbo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home