02 February 2009

Where the Giraffes are...

So, many and many a year ago when the Husband and I were dating, he introduced me to this video by the Weebls people.

[Once upon a newlywed time he even did the Lion dance for me whilst singing the song...it was most hilarious but you'd have to convince him to repeat his performance for you...]

Anyway, I just finished working out and and I'm sitting in the Boy's room playing with him and he's just so darn cute, people, that I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of him with his toys, and well, he inadvertently reenacted part of the video, so here you go.

NOM NOM NOM delicious Zebra.

Even better? Delicious Giraffe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 9:32 PM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Can I PLEASE just eat him. Please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home