12 January 2009

Time

Time is seriously messing with my head.

For example. Six months ago I had one of these:

Now I have this:

Will some one please explain this to me? I'm not entirely sure but I seem to have LOST 3 months somewhere in the vacuum of space.

And then there's time with the Husband. Some days, most days really, 4 years just doesn't seem like the right number. As if we've been together both forever and just over a week.

There's this great quote from the Legend of Bagger Vance that says it more perfectly than I could. Junah and Adele are talking about his 10 years of inexplicable absence and, well...

Junah: Then - Well, tell me what to say... It was too long ago...
Adele: No it wasn't... It was just a moment ago...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

So Carpe Diem

 
At January 12, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Oh, don't I know it! And just wait until you're driving around one day and realize that the next year in the fall your little baby will be starting kindergarten, your other little baby will be in preschool, and your littlest baby will be 3. Talk about a heart attack! I almost drove off the road! It's all too fast. Much too fast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home