27 January 2009

Look what I found!

Ok, so in the whole moving pictures over and then backing them up I found some funny stuff that earned it's right to precede the cloth diapering post. So here you go...enjoy!

The Boy. Dude...he cracks me up.

He's busy playing but he also wants to see what's going on, so rather than take the time to...you know, turn his chair around, he just leans back and looks at us like, "Dude. What?"

He's cute when he's pensive, no?
The Husband had gotten up with him in the morning and let me sleep a bit longer and then when I woke up he brought him in to Bed Sweet Bed for a cuddle and he was looking exceptionally wise.


The Boy and the Leike...she seems a little nervous, he, however, is delighted.

The Boy's first snow day. Not that he actually got to go out in the snow...but we stood at the window and stayed nice and warm and dry inside whilst looking out over a snowy white vista. He was impressed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Karen said...

The Boy is SERIOUSLY so cute! Love the one in the exersaucer. Eli would have done the same thing.

 
At January 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

I haven't even met the boy and I'm already in love. I can't wait to see you guys!


P.S. - My letters are dementhe. Which could be "of mint" or demented with a speech problem to boot. If it's describing me I'm afraid it's the latter. Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home