26 December 2008

Sleep is for the WEAK


Ok, I don't usually do this which should imbue what I am about to do with EXTRA significance.

I just finished this book: Sleep is for the Weak. I opened it Christmas morning, I read the first half Christmas night and I finished it this afternoon. I HOWLED with laughter. The Husband will tell you, I laughed UNCONTROLLABLY until TEARS rolled down my cheeks.

It also has these wonderful moments of reality where I found myself nodding vigorously and saying YES! out loud.

What is it? You ask. I will tell you, it is a collection of essays by the best of the "mommy bloggers." Some of whom I have read and loved for a long time now (cough, Amalah, cough) and some of whom I had never heard.

Seriously. Run, do not walk, to your nearest book seller and obtain this book. Suddenly, I don't so much care that I'm living with a teething, napless little dictator, I love him and at least I'm not alone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home