26 December 2008

Moving on.

Well.

There's that for Christmas and we're done until next year. I love Christmas, I do, but I love it so much that by the time it's over with I'm pretty relieved.

We had a lovely day together. The Boy was a napless monster but otherwise adorable. He's teething in earnest now so you'll please excuse me if I'm not verbose, I have a screaming little dictator living in my house at present. [The Husband is currently lecturing on the value of an "indoor voice" and expostulating on how unnecessary the screaming really is.]

The Husband ordered a Wii online yesterday. The insanity should end in 6-10 days. And a whole new breed of insanity will commence. Yay for us.

And since we DID remember to document the Boy's first Christmas, I present you with superfluous blog filler. Enjoy! I'm off to put the rest of my house in order.

Christmas morning taking the new booster seat for a test drive.

Christmas night in his Christmas clothes from the Aunt Nancy
and his booster seat waiting on applesauce and apricots.


The Boy with his Grandma opening his present from the Aunt Susie.
He's rather impressed, no?


Of all the toys on the exersaucer, what are his favorites? The tags.
Behold the power of tags.


Here's hoping you all had a lovely Christmas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2009 at 5:39 PM , Anonymous Rae said...

Oh, he is just so cute and expressive, it makes me want to use superfluous exclamation points!!!! !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home