23 December 2008

Insanity continueth.

The fruitless hunt for a Wii continueth, but this time with only the Husband. It turns out he can move through the same 6 stores faster when not bogged down by toting his wife and child.

And the Cottage Cheese Principle is up over at Ye Old Creamery. And I find myself homesick for Seattle today.

In other news. The Boy has been awake since 4:30 this morning. I got up at 5:30 to oragel his gums and give him half a dose of Tylenol. My only rational guess is that he tortures us because his gums are a-paining him. He's otherwise a very cool kid.

My parents are coming over today for more chocolate covered madness. We're making more fondant today, caramels and dipping them all. It should prove interesting given the current sleepless state of at least 2 of the 3 primary inhabitants of Burnstopia, I shall be documenting this event and blogging about it later.

Stay Tuned.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

Hey duder. Sorry for being so absent. Have been BEREFT without my laptop, which is being accompanied by The Chip through the wildlands of Oregon.

But I miss you. And love you. And Seattle misses you too.

 
At December 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous The Robinson Family said...

Thank you for the fabulous chocolates! Yum - I ate all the chocolate covered cherries in one sitting. Tis the season! I was thinking about your wii situation and wondered if you had considered craigslist? I have hopes of you finding one! Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home