20 December 2008

A Question

First, yet another Law of Cream is up and oh so appropriate for this morning's question.

Second, I have a question for you.

How is it possible that I have received DOZENS of packages from amazon.com and YET they CLAIM that the package containing the Boy's Christmas presents is considered UNDELIVERABLE because of the address? How is it possible that there can be this many INEPT people at one corporate conglomerate? How is it possible that an intelligent being, such as myself, has NOT learned my lesson and has continued to do business with this MegaInternetBastard?

[I'll tell you the long and drawn out version if you'd like, but I am that MAD right now that stringing together that many complete sentences would be impossible.]

Needless to say, I AM DONE. I will NOT do business with amazon in a train, I will NOT do business with them in the rain, I do NOT like them Sam I AM. I am going to Barnes and Nobel today, I will join their frequent shoppers club, I will ONLY do business with them in the future and amazon.com can kiss my sales revenue good-bye.




We will now resume our regularly scheduled Christmas Spirit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 21, 2008 at 3:49 PM , Anonymous Tori said...

I'm very upset at Amazon myself. The Holiday Barbie was listed as $23 the other day with free shipping. I decided to take a few days to see how my bank account looked before making the purchase, and when I went back to buy it, it was listed as $40! Which is the same as anywhere else! I was devastated, and swore off Amazon for life.

Good luck!

 
At December 21, 2008 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous Jill said...

i like amazon. they've always shipped on time and FREE and accurately. what happened? (why do i get all the good service and you none? are there different amazon branches around the country and the MD one is superb?)

 
At December 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Katrina said...

Wow, I've never heard such stories about amazon. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home