13 October 2008

3 Months

Well, hello, World. Yes, I have a blog.

As for the Epic Battle of Wills--I am not yet declaring victory, but we are close. So close I can smell it. And I love the smell of a scheduled baby in the morning.

Mostly I wanted to let you all know that we are all still alive.

YAY!

And also, yesterday the Boy was 3 months old. I am so proud of myself for keeping him alive and well this long that I made myself a cake! Chocolate! With ice cream! And we went and had real conversation with lovely friends.

In all seriousness, look at how cute this boy is...

Also, he peed all over himself this morning. Seriously! He peed all over his own face. The Husband and I are terrible parents because we just laughed at him and the Husband said, "See! It doesn't feel good does it? Now stop peeing on US!"

I sense that victory is very near. I'll keep you all up to date on any developments.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

WE LOVE THE SQUISHY FACE!!! There is seriously some chewing that needs to be done on that boy. How cute is he?

I'm so glad you all have survived three months! Everyone's alive! And well! And eating CAKE!

 
At October 13, 2008 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Hahahaha! In all seriousness, this kid is so cute, I almost think he's cuter than my own. MY OWN CHILD. Speaking of bad parents...

 
At October 13, 2008 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Taylor Family said...

It is so not fair that you get to hug and kiss and squish him everyday! he needs some ginny lovin....
i love this baby!
~gin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home