28 September 2008

Vaccinations and Stripes

Well.

It's been a rather vexing week.

First there was the UNexpected growth spurt which left the Boy exceedingly fussy (oh boy! Something new for him!) and hungry and me...well, I did a lot of feeding him and sitting in the rocking chair telling him that it will all be ok.

Then there were the vaccinations which were expected and occurred on Friday and the piercing scream and the holding his breath and the turning beet red which nearly broke my tiny little heart into a gazillion pieces and then led to much more rocking and many more "it will all be ok"s.


And then today there was this:

A big shout out to Aunty Krista for the awesome striped jumpsuit thing that had the Husband singing "the Age of Aquarius" all day long!

I'm a little sad to admit that by the time I realized that it would fit him, it's almost too small. Grrrr. We'll pack it away for his future sibling.

Which segues nicely into our admissions that the Boy is perfectly average! He weighed and measured in the 50th percentile on everything. He's perfectly healthy and developing normally which is no small feat given his parentage! I myself am inordinately pleased given that I haven't even been able to keep a plant alive and here I have kept a whole HUMAN BEING alive and thriving for nigh unto 3 months. Look at me go!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 at 11:05 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

By the by, you look FABULOUS. And congrats on the average baby! The weights and measures may read average, but he's certainly not average in my book. He's the first BOY born into Cream, The Next Generation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home