29 September 2008

Tummy Time

So, tummy time is highly entertaining. More for me than for the Boy. He is not yet so fond of it. Neither are the cats. For your viewing pleasure--here is tummy time in Burnstopia:

The Agnes is determined to remain out of reach. Never mind that the Boy can only roll from his tummy to his back, once he's on his back he's stuck and she's sitting about 3 boy-lengths away from him. Nevertheless, it cracks me up.

And another?


The Agnes says, "You will not trick me with your cuteness. I am ON to you BOY!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Ohhhhh look at him! He's so strong! Super Baby Cameron!! I love you bOY (SoRRY, THAtcher is playing with the caPS LOCK) and I love youR parents too!! AND I THINK THE STRIPES LOOKED FABULOUS ON YOU! SORRY MOMs wait `until CLothes arE TOO SMALL TO PUT THEM ON YOU... WE FIRST TIMERS JUST DO THAT. I GUESS WE're in denial that you're actually growing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home