04 October 2008

Battle of the Boy

Today was decidedly better.

Maybe it was the conference atmosphere, but I feel like I've just won a major battle. And whilst we have not yet vanquished our enemy (the Whatever I Want Whenever I Want it Schedule), I feel like we've at least crested the summit and it will just be a matter of repetition now.

Also, I compromised.

I had originally set the Boy up on an 8am-8pm schedule because it would be oh so nice to have a bit of a lie on Saturdays, but the Boy? Yeah, he thinks that 7am-7pm is much MUCH better and when he does that he naps well, so who am I to judge. Apparently, he's a morning baby.

He's currently asleep. In his bed. And me? I'm drying one last load of clothes before I hit the sack as well. I'm exhausted. We tied 2 quilts today while we listened to conference (and by we I mean the Husband tied them and I played with the Boy). Also, I made cookies. And a cake. And pasta sauce. We're having some friends over for lunch tomorrow and I'm trying to get as much done in advance as I can.

Thank you all for your tips, suggestions and sympathy...it's so nice to know I'm not in this alone.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2008 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Jill said...

i love reading your blog, miss, keep it coming! what kind of cookies???? not ginger of course...:)

 
At October 5, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous M said...

Of course the Ginger cookies! It's fall weather here now, somebody pass the molasses!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home