06 September 2008

What's Wrong with this...

This is the pack and play where the Boy usually sleeps:

Cozy, isn't it? Nice clean sheets, it has a vibrating function and plays music and has a nightlight...and that changing table is brilliant.

This is the crib where the Boy will sleep at some point in the near future:

Mobile of African animals courtesy of my Mom--it plays Mendelssohn y'all. And that blue blanket? Yeah, that was stitched by hand by the Husband's lovely cousin...I want to sleep in there.

Aaaaaand this is where the Boy is actually sleeping:

That, my friends, is what we call a coup d'etat of Bed Sweet Bed. Please note his current sleeping position. It is such that it will prohibit either of his parents from comfortably napping while he naps.

And that would by why I laugh when people ask me if I'm "sleeping when he sleeps."

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 6, 2008 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Too funny! James is spending an awful lot of time in our bed too. I've heard it's the best method of birth control. :) Laying like that he'll definately keep you two apart!

 
At September 7, 2008 at 8:56 PM , Anonymous Katrina said...

funny! we have not even purchased a crib yet and our boy hardly ever is in the bassinet. he's either asleep on me (like at the moment) or in our bed. which fortunately is king sized.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home