02 September 2008

Holy Canoli!

So, you know how I said that there were no pictures of the blessing in the previous post?

Yeah! Well, look at THIS!!


And this other one!


And I love love LOVE this one too!


Even though, most of the weekend the Boy looked like this:

Thank you MUCHO, Kristi!!! The pictures are awesome and thank you for loving my boy and thinking he is cute even when he looks like he does in the above picture! Thank you for coming all the way up here and for taking so many awesome pictures! You're the best!

And the rest of you! Check out Kristi's new blog!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 2, 2008 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Oh my GOSH words do not express the cuteness of this child!!! Seriously! Look at you all making beautiful babies... can you put an order in for one for me? Thanks. Seriously. I want to kiss him all day long.

 
At September 2, 2008 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous ~SH~ said...

I adore that first picture. Such a sweet and tender moment! Love the rest of the pics too, he is just too adorable!! Miss you. :)

 
At September 2, 2008 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Molly said...

I love that first picture especially. Totally framable. Frameable? Frame-able? Anyway, you should frame it. I'm sorry to have missed the blessing. I was at home recovering from the stomach flu. Looks like he was a handsome little fella for the big day, though. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home