28 August 2008

In place of actual content

We have a whole ton of people coming in to town this weekend to see the Boy so I'm a bit overwhelmed...therefore, in lieu of actual content I give you pictures of the aforementioned Boy.

Enjoy.
Look at those eyelashes...he gets them from his father. Between the two of them, I'm doomed.

He's 6 weeks old and hit a growth spurt...hence, no posts. It's all eating all the time around here.


I may be biased here, but tell me, how adorable is this child?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At August 28, 2008 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Gina said...

I LOVE his little face!

 
At August 28, 2008 at 5:18 PM , Anonymous Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing such sweet pictures. Good luck this weekend with the family thing. I'll be thinking of and sending happy thoughts your way.

 
At August 28, 2008 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous Katrina said...

Pretty darn adorable! Great photos. I hope things aren't too crazy for you this weekend and the boy behaves. Let me know when we can cash in that rain check.

 
At August 28, 2008 at 11:28 PM , Anonymous Karen said...

Okay, I'll tell you...HE'S ADORABLE!! So 6 weeks!! You made it! I hope it gets better from here on out.

 
At August 29, 2008 at 12:58 AM , Anonymous Stew said...

He is so gorgeous! What great eyes! Kind of like those beautiful man eyes I used to see in the mission field ;)

 
At August 29, 2008 at 11:20 AM , Anonymous Taylor Family said...

CAMERON! you must cease being adorable, or i will be forced to use money i dont have and drive up to suffocate you with kisses, this is your warning!
i love you all.
ginny

 
At August 29, 2008 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

I must be bias, as well, because I also think he is absolutely adorable!

 
At August 30, 2008 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

What a yummy yummy baby!!!! Totally irresistable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home