21 April 2008

At least I'm honest.

I am driving the Husband crazy.

Not just any brand of crazy--CRAZY as only the Wife can make him.

Here's the list of my methods:
  • I'm tired and cranky all the time. All. of. the. Time.
  • I don't feel like cooking. Ever.
  • The result is that I eat the same damn thing nearly every day and pack the same damn lunches for us, every single day.
  • I have watched Band of Brothers basically nonstop since I got pregnant. Don't believe me? I have sections of it MEMORIZED. I just don't feel like watching anything else and I know this is making him CRAZY...but I, like Medea, am powerless to stop myself.
  • I will put on decent clothes and make-up to go to work but when I'm home with the Husband? I'm a mess. All pajamas all the time. No shoes, no make-up, hair back in a ponytail. Poor man.
  • I know that he has homework and that he needs to pin down an internship for the summer (the summer which officially starts in 2 WEEKS), but I can't stop hounding him about finding an apartment, or...say...making sure that we have ice cream in the freezer. And how can he possibly plan things for Saturday?!? We have to do LAUNDRY!!!
  • I am the single most irrational creature on the planet right now. I cry over every thing and if I'm not crying about it, it's because I have barely contained RAGE.
I knew when I got pregnant that it would be refining. I knew that the sacrifices entailed would make me a better person, but little did I know that having to live with me would bring the Husband near to SAINTHOOD.

Husband? Please don't leave me...I promise it will all fade and return to normal as soon as the Boy is out and no longer beating me up on the inside.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Katrina said...

What is up with hormones anyway? Why do they do this to women? I had a major sob fest, couldn't stop crying for 45 minutes kind of sob fest. And then every time I did calm down, I'd just get started again. I barely remember why now. Crazy hormones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home