01 October 2007

Over-medicated Mondays

I don't sleep. Much. As in, I average about four hours a night. A lot of people I know find this fact deplorable and wonder how I survive without coffee. I do. And maybe it is something to whine about, but from where I sit, it's not such a bad thing.



Which makes it all the strangers that I slept yesterday afternoon. For 3 hours. ME! 3 Hours! Asleep! Continuously! I must be coming down with something.



I got my groove back last night, though. I slept off and on for about 4 hours.



Why, The Wife? What are you thinking about while you are awake and the world around you slumbers? Thank you, Internet for asking, I am happy to oblige you.



Last night I was thinking about the show Heroes, since the Husband and I had watched (I think)3 episodes back to back to back before bed. I thought about what life would be like if I was like them and had some sort of genetic mutation that gave me super-powers and what I would do with it. I found myself more than a little jealous of that one girl with the power of persuasion...how cool would that be? Or the invisible man? All my life I've wanted to be invisible...alas.



And then I thought about The Husband and his midterms and how hard he works but he's not entirely sure why he works so hard.



And then I thought about Boston. It's 2 weeks from this Thursday that the Husband and I will be embarking on a real vac-a-tion! I am so excited. I've never been to Boston and it's Autumn and it will be beautiful and fun and I get to go with my most favorite person in all the world!

And then I kicked Agnes off of me 323 times in a row.

And then I gave up and got up and came in to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home