17 September 2007

Weekend Update

I had a really lovely weekend.

Wow. Let's just let that soak in for a moment.


I know, I'll tell you what we did and then you'll think...so what? But coming off of a month of non-stop social interaction, it was bliss.

Friday night we went for Indian food with the Lovely Lisa. Then on Saturday I cleaned my apartment. Really cleaned it. Without the Husband to distract me. The weather has finally cooled off so I had all the doors and windows open. I did laundry, and I cooked a real meal and not just nachos.

I watched Daniel Deronda again. I laid around in my pajamas. I baked a hojillion chocolate cupcakes that I will cheerfully dunk in milk and eat with gusto.

I had to teach in church and it went so much better than I had anticipated that I'm still happy. I got to chat with my lovely Sister who had been travelling for quite some time. We had some new friends over, the Lovely Sarah and David and we played games and ate cupcakes and ice cream and talked and laughed until midnight.

I'm a little tired today. (See the aforementioned staying up until midnight.) But it was very worth it. Sarah and David are incredibly cool, and...well...I really love the Husband and we stayed up to talk for a while after they left. A little tired is great after a really amazing conversation.

Your turn what did you do over the weekend?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home