22 August 2007

Big Whinging

So. I feel a bit bad. Well, in more ways than one. It seems since falling ill I have become unable to do anything other than whine and whinge. So. As a break from that regularly scheduled programming, I thought that I would channel my love of lists into an exercise for today:

Things I loved about Today:

-The lovely Husband popping in to say hi and smooch me, in spite of co-workers and cooties.

-Italian chocolate with hazelnuts that MD brought me from her trip to Italy.

-No high maintenance people for whom I work...

-Three words: Sierra Mist Free. mmmm, refreshing.

-Wonderful emails from my bestest girlfriend Whimsy.

-Discovery of expat blogs. oh so so funny.


Alright, that's all for now. I must go home. Cuddle with The Increasingly Pitiful Cats. Help The Husband. And begin again tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I almost feel like a stalker now - posting two comments when I could easily email you back or walk down the hall, but what fun would that be?!

1. I second the loving no high maintenance people around!!

2. Being pregnant and all, had I known MD had brought you CHOCOLATE with hazelnuts ... I might have attacked. You know, I'm just sayin.

3. I ought to hurt you for my newfound addiction to blogs but since we're cool and all - I won't.

That's all for now ... I'll resort back to my secret stalkerdom ...

~SH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home