12 July 2010

The Boy's Birthday

We were celebrating with my parents for the Boy's Superb Second birthday so I didn't get a chance to post this as I would have liked.

Here is the Boy's slide show for this past year.  It's an oddly condensed version of our year in Brunswick as well.

I'm not one of those moms who write long flowery letters to their child and publish them on their blog.  My love for this kid is fierce and real, but it's also personal and private and only for the occasional public consumption--usually when I need my reality validated.  To say that he is my purest joy is redundant.  To say how grateful I am that he is a part of my life is impossible.

Hopefully these pictures will say it, because me and my languages are sadly lacking.

Happy Birthday, son.  I'm glad you're part of our family.  I wouldn't have it any other way.



The boy's second year from M on Vimeo.

Music: Us by Regina Spektor

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2010 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Krista said...

Loooooove it. Great song too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!! Love your buddies :)

 
At August 11, 2010 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Brett M said...

LOVE the slideshow. Had to stop myself from crying.

And I think I figured out cukes. Cucumbers, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home