03 August 2009

A Note of Gratitude

Thank you.

Really.

Thank you for coming here. Thank you for reading, for whatever reasons you may have. Thank you for your comments. Most of all, thank you for reminding me that I am not alone in this great wide world.

I can't express to you how much it means to me to read your comments. To check in on your blogs. To know that in all this great wide world, so big that someone so small as myself can quite easily be lost, that you are all out there too.

I'm having some writers block. Feeling stumped for something interesting to talk about. Anyone have any suggestions? Any stories you want to request? Any topics for Other People's Words? Or Strong Opinions? Anybody? Bueller?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

Awww shucks. That was sweet.

As for my M request? I love the daily stuff, the mundane stuff, the here's-what-I'm-doing stuff.

So I'd like to request an update on recent activities: Fun Fridays? The great food experiment? Ice cream? The new digs? Cameron walking-or-not? Chris? And most notable: you.

 
At August 3, 2009 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Bird said...

I'm curious about your impressions of the new city. I like noting the idiosyncrasies of a new place. A certain type of dog that is prevelant, foods that are different but hugely popular, grocery stores that sell items that make you wonder, cafes that are cool. What have you seen? What has Detective M observed? Impressions of other moms at the park? Library- good or bad? Interesting neighbor stories? Just tell us about the day to day.

 
At August 3, 2009 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Jill said...

what is your take on knowledge vs. opinion? can all things be sorted out if people rationally discuss and are completely tractable? how do you separate the two - what you know and what you think you know...i've been pondering this today a bit, i'd love to hear your thoughts :)

and we'll miss you at lily's baptism...but again, aside from the sixty minutes of beauty, i'd rather be with you a thousand miles away! okay, i admit it. i'm an introvert, and all these people coming SCARE ME!

 
At August 4, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Rae said...

Years ago, you gave me a copy of 'bibliotherapy.' I'd love to see an M-authored post along those lines.

 
At August 5, 2009 at 4:03 PM , Anonymous parkingathome said...

I'd like to hear the story of you and your love. How you met, etc.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home