29 April 2009

TMI

Too Much Information:

How to Freak ME Out:

Watch The Future of Food on hulu.com. I can't eat ANYTHING now without a shot of paranoid fear...Where did this REALLY come from? What is it REALLY? Who OWNS this? What was it SPRAYED with? We are all going to DIE!!!

[I was eating nachos at the time and every corn chip I lifted to my mouth I scowled at and ordered it, "Don't kill me. I didn't do anything to YOU."]

How to Win ME Over:

--Be nice to Chris.
--Make over my child.
--Ask me about books.

How to EARN my Mockery:

--self-righteousness
--hypocrisy
--gravitas

Things that give me the WILLIES:

--any and every kind of spider.
--almost any kind of insect (I like ladybugs, lightning bugs, and butterflies. I tolerate moths and bees--only because my name means honey bee and they seem to mostly like me...I've only been stung once and it was because I stepped on the thing.)
--raw meat

How to Make ME Smile:

--make my child laugh (I defy anyone to hear his laugh and remain serious)
--sing anything from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
--imitate the dance from Weebl's Kenya Song

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Katrina said...

Oh my heavens.... Jared's brother made us watch Dr. Horrible. What crazy hilarity.

 
At April 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous Bird said...

I have the same willies list as you except I would substitute chicken for meat. We had some "spider issues" last summer and I was a hair away from having to move. Even the idea of them makes me a little nervous.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous parkingathome said...

Ah, the Dr. Horrible love. I'll sing you every song if you'd like.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home