24 April 2009

Changes

Well, hello there. Come here often?

Some of you may have noticed some changes in the blog of late.

[I changed the picture of us and more significantly I changed my handle...which then led the Husband to change his. And my Peep list has been relocated to my bookmarks--oh, don't you worry, I'll still be stalking you all on the internet. I've updated my blog roll too...]

There are reasons for these changes. I've been dissatisfied with my blog of late--as some of you may have noticed from my newest declaration of independence.

My change from the Wife to M will be explained in an upcoming post on David Copperfield. The Husband changed to Chris because I was willing to step out from behind the curtain. The Boy will remain the Boy.

I moved my Peeps list because...how do I explain this?

I started this blog as a place to write. It's my creative and intellectual outlet. It's sort of puddled up of late into a place for the grandparents to check for pictures of the Boy. And I'm still going to write about that--how could I not? He's a huge part of my life. But he's not the only thing happening. And I need my space back. I need a place to write. So my blog is moving from a closet where I keep pictures of my kid and links to my friends' blogs and becoming a blog again. I'm going to continue to read your blogs, as I hope you will continue to read mine. My blog roll is a list of blogs that I read regularly and that I recommend to anyone and everyone. I have a few others that I'm reading as a trial run, I might add them later on. My Peeps list is a list of my friends. People I know. I feel like knowing you is part of what makes your blogs so enjoyable. I don't know if it would be the same for a stranger--and oddly enough, there are people I have never met who read this blog.

For now...I'm working on a strange post involving David Copperfield--the novel, not the magician.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

Can't wait for David Copperfield post!

 
At April 26, 2009 at 7:15 PM , Anonymous Jill and Tom said...

We sat behind you today in church...and there are two things I just have to tell you: 1. Your baby is adorable and 2. You have an amazing voice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home