19 April 2009

Qui est la?

Hi.

The Whimsy is chatting with the Chip (who is in Albuquerque and apparently there's some story of him being accosted by Mexican drug lords, but Whimsy tells it better--and while we're on the subject of things that Whimsy isn't telling you, she told me some stories today people that were so funny I actually applauded her...she's holding out on you and you should call her out on that), whom she hasn't seen in quite some time. So while she's occupada, I have a question for all of you.

And I do mean ALL of you.

I should preface my remarks by saying that I read a similar blog post by lovely (I almost typed lively, and that would be an appropriate adjective too) Krista some weeks back and at the time I thought, "Pffft. I don't care who reads my blog so long as they read. I'm sure they're all lovely people..."

But Whimsy got me to sign in and actually, oh, read my site statistics and I was poking around by location and urls blah blah blah and I have a question that I need your help with.

Who ARE you people?

Seriously. Some of you were fairly easy to guess, friends I know and love and miss...but there were some places I had never even HEARD of...and I'm pretty good with geography people, but STILL.

And now the curiousity is eating me alive...so, if you can spare a minute...comment please and tell me who you are and how you found me and why you love me and that I'm the prettiest blogger you've ever seen.

Ok.

I'll settle for who you are. The rest of the stuff is just CREAM.

Labels:

13 Comments:

At April 19, 2009 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Amy said...

Hi I'm Amy - I found you through Whimsy when you two blog-swapped! You were so funny and clever with the travel perks that I had to add ya to my blog reader. :)

Haha- my word verification word is "apoopa". That's appropriate for my son today.

 
At April 19, 2009 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous Robbie said...

You're probably seeing the results of bots or captcha farms scanning the page.

 
At April 19, 2009 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous Jeff VanDrimmelen said...

Yo... It's me Jeff... You know, the one down the street ... I found you online while doing a google search for "snarky witty entertaining bloggers." :)

 
At April 20, 2009 at 7:13 AM , Anonymous Katie Smith said...

I'm Katie. I found you from our friends...you aren't forgetting chapel hill already are you? hehe i think you are very witty, i wish i could be

 
At April 20, 2009 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous ~SH~ said...

This is your dear friend Sarah from (what used to be) work. And I do think you are the prettiest blogger alive! :)

 
At April 20, 2009 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous Katrina said...

You know I eat up every word you read. Sad I didn't get to meet the clever Whimsy yesterday. I was hoping to see you guys in RS. Asher had no friends to play with during the lesson and was stuck with boring me.

Hope you have a fun week together!

 
At April 20, 2009 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Ha. You said it much better than I could have, go figure! And look, you've already made a friend! How happy!

 
At April 20, 2009 at 3:33 PM , Anonymous Kim B said...

I catch from Sarah's blog. I just like staying in touch. You are some of my favorite people. Kim - Athens

 
At April 20, 2009 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

You are the prettiest blogger I've ever seen. :) And you have the most darling boy ever!

I found out you had a blog when I told you about mine eighteen months ago, or so. And I've been following you ever since. :)

My location shows up as Auburn, Georgia, in StatsCounter, which is kind of funny because Auburn is the much smaller town to the east of where we live.

 
At April 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM , Anonymous Rae said...

It's me. You know.

 
At April 20, 2009 at 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Sarah (aka this comment's eponymous anonymous). Found you through Chantelle's aquietroom. I'm a law student in the Big Apple. Addicted to your good cheer. Thank you for that.

 
At April 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Tori said...

I found you through Sarah B's blog, and I love your writing, and I missed you and Chris and all of your craziness from way back in the day, and so I was excited to read your blog and see your beautiful baby boy! Also? I'm adding you to my blogroll. :)

 
At April 23, 2009 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Molly said...

Molly Marie.
Friend of thee.
Durham, N.C.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home