25 March 2009

Me too.

So, Miss Emily just left a comment saying that she's ready for our men to come home and I wholeheartedly agree!

I'm missing the Husband like crazy. The Boy misses his Dad. Burnstopia is a lonely place without the Husband.

He'll be home late tonight, which should be fun if he gets up to greet the Boy in the morning!

Hey! You remember how I said that I was going to do all sorts of things while the Husband was away? I was going to blog! and cook! and sew! and workout! And you know what I did? None of that! I worked. I got a freelance project that took a few hours over the past couple of days and it was fun because I am a dork, but now I'm down to the last day of the Husband's trip and I'm looking around and thinking, "Wow. I should probably get some stuff done."

So, once again, I'm putting off the David Copperfield post in favor of being productive in Burnstopia. Not to worry though, (HA! am cracking myself up at the thought that any of you are waiting for a post about a 900 page novel!) I will get to it by the weekend, I'm sure.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Emily said...

That's ok. I was totally going to clean and organize... right! I don't think the house is any cleaner. I have cooked, though. Boy, Have I cooked!!

 
At March 25, 2009 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Chris said...

I'm ready to be home also. If only I could do this level of schmoozing at home...

 
At March 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

How did the Day of Productivity go? 25 DAYS TO GO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home