16 March 2009

Am Cracking Myself UP!

So, I've been exchanging emails with one of my bestest friends for a few days now. It started about the doldrums but now it's just spiraled out of control.

Example:

She emailed me because she is setting herself up (legally speaking) to do dietary and nutrition consulting and she was soliciting ideas for a business name, something appropriate to put on a business card.

I started thinking of everything I know about one of my best girls and this is what I came up with:

S____ S_____, RD: It's ok to eat M&Ms for dinner sometimes.
Dietary and Nutrition Consulting

OR

S____ S_____, RD: I drank gravy once on a dare, and so can YOU!
Dietary and Nutrition Consulting



Knowing her, she'll be tempted but end up doing something sensible, so HURRY! Vote for your pick for what you'd like to see on a nutrition consultant's business card! She reads the blog, so she'll see them and you never know, she just might take you up on that dare! (For she is awesome!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2009 at 11:47 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

I vote gravy, no question.

 
At March 17, 2009 at 7:26 PM , Anonymous Sibley Saga .... said...

Serious Nutrition Counseling, LLC"You're really going to eat that? Seriously?"

Food Nazi's R Us, LLC"You WILL eat what I say and LIKE IT!"

Mommy Style Nutrition Consulting, LLC"If you don't clean your plate it will directly affect millions of starving children and will cause this planet to explode!"

College Style Nutrition Consulting,LLC"The good news is that you CAN find all food groups on a pizza!"

Mexican Style Nutrition Consulting, LLC"If you don't have frijoles with every meal,pues, das not right ese!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home