19 March 2009

March Madness

When you live in North Carolina you get asked about basketball. A Lot. I usually give people my patented Blank Stare when they ask me about basketball. And if they really don't get it then they ask me, "Aren't you a fan?" To which I respond with my Scornful Sneer. No. I am not a fan. In all fairness, I did the same thing in Georgia but with football. I don't like sports in general, though I have been known to enjoy some Olympics upon occasion.

So in Burnstopia, March Madness takes on a different flavor. It looks a bit more like this:

Behold, the new car seat NOT in the car!
[edited to add: it is now installed, we only had to remove one headrest to make it fit!]

The Boy having grits and eggs for DINNER not breakfast.
We are wild and crazy cats around here.
[edited to add: he was nonplussed about the whole grits and eggs experience.]

This isn't that crazy at all, he's just really cute.

Ok. So this post is totally one for the Grandmas, I'm coming back with my next post about David Copperfield. So stay tuned for more free associating stream of consciousness!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 19, 2009 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Lovin' the carseat Cameron!! Too cool for school dude!

 
At March 19, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Anonymous Katrina said...

What kind of carseat did you get? We are quickly reaching the point where we need to get a new one.

 
At March 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

So the question is: come April, how are we to fit one (1) Cameron + carseat, one (1) Alice + carseat, one (1) Whimsy + luggage, and one (1) WIFE in the car??? Remove the entire steering assembly?

LOVE the pictures.

 
At March 21, 2009 at 11:31 PM , Anonymous Taylor Family said...

i cant tell you how much i miss this little guy...he is just beggin me with those eyes to hold cuddle kiss and tickle him...i love you and he is TO TO TO TO TO cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home