06 November 2008

Gestures

As part of my continuing series on unconventionally romantic gestures I must admit that it's becoming difficult. Not because the Husband hasn't done anything this week, but rather that some of the gestures are personal and I'm not willing to share them on the blog.

What's that? You didn't realize there were limits here. Well, there are.

Anyway. Since I can't decide on one that I'm willing to share, I will say this.


Know that he has peppered my week with generous mercy and kindness. Know that I adore this man and am so grateful that he's a part of my life. Know that he cracks me up. Know that he gives a lovely, relaxing back rub and that he loads the dishwasher. Know that he gnaws on the Boy's ribs until the Boy squeals in delight. Know that, as exhausting as life is right now, life is still very good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home