28 October 2008

Tuesday Morning

Update: I am still sick.

It's just WRONG. The Husband comes home Thursday night, says he's feeling a bit off, takes 2 Tylenol and wakes up fine on Friday morning. I go to be Saturday night, wake up at midnight feeling like DEATH, take 2 Tylenol and keep taking them for days on end. It's now Tuesday and I am still sick. HATE.

The Boy appears to be fine. Also has no interest whatsoever in napping. KILL ME NOW.

Speaking of boys. I knew I was in for it--being the mother of a wee laddie, my sister has 3 boys and I have closely observed her tribulations for years--and then I read this post by Jana over at the Meanest Mom. The Husband keeps shaking his head at me because lately--during bath time--I suds up the Boy and shake my head saying, "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things." His response is typical: "Pretty easily, actually."

And I have nothing further to add on this post by the Krista because when I read it (and I've read it 3 times now) I want to laugh but then I think of the Boy actually doing these things and I need to go and lie down.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

So sorry you're sick. It's so hard being a mommy and being sick because no one is there to take care of you. I get rather grumpy during those times. When Brad's sick, I'm there. When the kid's are sick, I'm there. When I'm sick, I have to carry on. Ugh! I sure hope you feel better - soon!

 
At October 30, 2008 at 12:53 PM , Anonymous Heather E. said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! And thanks for having the link to Haven Kimmel's blog. What a joy. (Actually the poems a day are a tad long and she's a much deeper thinker than I am.) But! We did get our daughters name from her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home