14 November 2008

Boy Update

Remember this post on Sweet Mary? Well, she's not alone!

The Boy had his 4 month check up today and he's squarely in the 50th percentile for height and weight** and 80th percentile for head size!

I'm telling you! Look at the size of that noggin! It's like Sputnik, spherical and quite pointy in parts! There must be something in the water down here--or else it's all the colleges in the area, we just grow big brains.

Otherwise, the Boy is doing great, he shredded the tissue paper on the table, he smiled and laughed and spit and was otherwise totally and completely charming. I? Well, I had my first First Time Mother Neurotic Paranoid visit with the pediatrician. Nothing is wrong, he's perfectly normal, his mother however has been rendered pants-on-head crazy from sleep deprivation.

So, it's a rainy Friday and I'm going to attempt to stay awake today. Our plans for the weekend include grocery shopping and cleaning the apartment. Oh, and I might corner the Husband and make him take me out to lunch.

What are your plans for the weekend?






**He's 15 and half pounds and 25 inches long. Too bad they don't measure foot size, I pretty sure he'd be in the 80th percentile for that too!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 14, 2008 at 11:00 AM , Anonymous Katrina said...

Asher's 4 month visit is next Friday... I'm excited to see how he matches up. :-)

 
At November 14, 2008 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Going out to lunch sounds great so that's our plan. Thanks for the idea. I guess I just need to tell Layne...

 
At November 14, 2008 at 3:57 PM , Anonymous Kristin said...

Not only do huge noggins give us hope that big heads = big brains, these larger heads give us greater surface area to kiss and love.

 
At November 14, 2008 at 11:22 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

Yay for average (and above)!!!! Yay for nappage (sort of)!!!! Yay for neurotic mothers!!!! Yay for YOU!!!!

Now: I want to know what you were worried about.

 
At November 19, 2008 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness. Not only do they look alike in the face, the back of their heads are identical. "Mini Me, you complete me"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home