18 July 2011

Mixed Music

My Boy loves music. 

Small wonder since his mama loves music too. 

We go through phases where he becomes absolutely obsessed with certain CDs or even just certain songs and we listen to them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.  Lather rinse repeat.

He's been listening to a lot of Fiddler on the Roof lately...per his request.  He likes L'Chaim and the Wedding March which he calls his Happy Song.

But as I sit here writing this for your Monday morning edification, he's singing his own little mash up of Soul Cake by Sting and Once there was a Snowman from the Children's Songbook.

I'm wishing you could all be here to here it because there's no way it translates to blog form.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger SV said...

Your boy and my boy. I was chatting with William this morning via email and he asked for a CD of Fiddler. "I'm just really craving it," he said. Like it was a food. Very funny, but I am off to burn a CD and send another expensive box to Denamrk with soap, deoderant and Fiddler. I'm not sure what that says about William:))

 
At July 20, 2011 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

kids and music are among the best pairings.

I've been thinking about you lately, hearing all the news about Borders and remembering late night trips. It makes me a little sad and nostalgic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home