13 May 2009

Aaaaaaaaaand DONE.

We officially have a MASTERFUL Burnstopia.

We are indeed FULL of Masters.

Chris has graduated! He's DONE! The final project has been finally presented for the FINAL time and he even has the beautiful piece of paper which confirms his Masterful status. Now all it needs is a suitable frame.*


In all seriousness, I'm quite proud of my Master of Healthcare Administration. He's worked hard. I think I can count on one hand the number of times he's skipped class in the past two years. He's done his homework and networked and attended conferences and workshops and never at any time did he display the cut-throat behavior of some members of his cohort. He was helpful and friendly with his direct classmates as well as the first years and the interviewees.

Let's have a hearty round of applause for my Masterful Man.





*Anyone care to speculate as to how many degrees we have sitting around Burnstopia UNframed? If you guessed 3 you would be correct. What? I like prime numbers. NOW I'll go and buy some frames.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 10:15 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Congratulations Chris! Way to go! We have two unframed diplomas...I'm waiting for Layne to get his masters then we'll have a trio. For now they are hanging out in their red and black tubes...go dawgs!

 
At May 13, 2009 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Haha, ditto on the unframed diplomas... but CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS!! Wow. You guys are so masterful. I am very happy for you and wish you the best of luck finding a job!! I'm going to talk to someone in my ward who does Healthcare Admin. and see if he can help. PS. I had a dream that you came to our ward and I went back to see you and it was awkward and uncomfortable. I wanted to play with the boy but just then he had an explosive diaper and you had to go change him. Well, Melissa made Chris go change him. Sad.

 
At May 13, 2009 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous C said...

Congratulations Chris!!! I can't believe two years has come and gone. Bye Bye HPAA (I mean HPM), hello work force! Best of luck!

 
At May 13, 2009 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

Many hearty congratulations for the Chris as well as the M for surviving the last two years!

 
At May 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM , Anonymous ~SH~ said...

Congratulations, Chris!! So happy for you all! :)

 
At May 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM , Anonymous jillery said...

Congratulations Chris! Good luck in the job search.
Melissa, I LOVE reading your blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home