10 July 2008

Sheesh, ok, I'm updating!

Seriously, y'all! Enough with the mad comments and assumptions! READ the previous post...I got annoyed and wasn't going to update until I had something INTERESTING to share, which I still don't...not really.

I do however have a whole myriad of new complaints.

And also we have a doctor's appointment today. I'm having delusional fantasies about all kinds of progress and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get another big, fat "No Change." And probably also a lecture about the inadequacies of my pelvis. FUNTASTIC!

But I've finished a couple more books and had multiple naps (in one day!)--mostly because I'm having some acid reflux issues at night that are keeping me awake to unholy hours and up to my nose in TUMS. Seriously, if anyone can tell me how yogurt for dinner can cause acid reflux 4 hours later, I'd really be interested to know.

In other news, we are still pregnant.

BUT! A big Happy Birthday shout out to Thatcher who turns 1 today and to his mama who is the epitome of cool!

We're really not messing with you lovely people, we'll let you know when the Boy gets here. It looks like it won't be before the induction which is scheduled for Monday morning. So please send happy delivery vibes into the universe on our behalf and I will harass the Husband to update on Monday as soon as he gets here! With pictures!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 at 8:49 AM , Anonymous Katrina said...

Sorry about the heartburn. It's the worse. I hope you get some good news at your appointment today. I'll be crossing my fingers for ya.

 
At July 10, 2008 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

My heartburn has been horrible this time! I finally started taking Pepcid and it keeps it under control about 90% of the time. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home