04 July 2008

Conversation Overheard 1

So, since the Krista said she would check the blog daily for a birth update, I feel compelled to let you all know that we are still pregnant. And since I'm pretty sure that that information is going to get old after a while, I was thinking I would come up with some creative way to let you know every day that we still have not had the Boy, that he is still stubborn and will get here when he gets here.

That solution is the following:

I overheard the following conversation this morning and thought you might find it entertaining as well.

The Husband: Hi Leike, how's it going?
The Leike: meow. MEOW.
The Husband: I already cleaned out the [litter] box, have you checked it?
The Leike: Meow. MEEOOW.
The Husband: Oh yeah. Well, I can understand that you're disgruntled.
The Leike: MEOW. MEOW. MEEEEOOOOOW.
The Husband: No. I'm sorry to disappoint you but we can't get rid of Agnes.


And then I laughed until I cried.

Thank you all for the comments and encouragement. You are all lovely. I'm hoping that being home from work every day and being able to walk and rest more will help convince the Boy that life on the outside is not such a fearsome thing--despite what Whimsy might tell you, we have no holiday themed outfits for him...we have an unnatural amount of plaid, but not holiday themed outfits.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2008 at 12:52 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

NO HOLIDAY THEMED OUTFITS? WELL THEN....

sounds like Auntie Whimsy needs to get busy.

 
At July 5, 2008 at 12:59 PM , Anonymous the MuLLinS said...

Hahahaha. Chris! Stop being so funny, I have to pee every time I read this blog and it's getting OLD! Thanks for the update... see you in an hour.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home