10 July 2009

Other People's Words

Whimsy and I have long traded favorite quotes with each other. I find a tremendous amount of comfort in words written by smarter people than myself. And I take childish delight in finding an un-articulated thought or feeling perfectly articulated by someone else.

And since I'm having difficulty coming up with the appropriate words to express my current state, I'm starting a new series here at Burnstopia. For those days when I can't be funny on my own, when I can't get the words out, when everything that I say is wrong. I'm going to give you Other People's Words.

Interpret them how you will, but always at your own peril.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2009 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

LOVE IT. Great idea! Smashing idea! Like internet postcards of goodness!

I might steal this idea, my love for it is so great.

But not greater than my love for you, dear one. Hold on, this won't last forever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home