03 December 2007

A Funny Childhood Recolection

OK. Per Whimsy's request again. And this isn't really one of my recollections, it's my parents' memory and a story they love to tell about their liberal-minded, pseudo-hippy, passivist daughter.

I was about 4 and playing in the yard of a neighbor kid. It was me, Jody and another neighbor kid of about the same age. Now this neighbor kid and Jody used to play together all the time but I was new on the scene. Well, at some point he starts pulling her hair and bullying her and then he turned on me and I hauled off and punched him in the face. At which point Neighbor Kid goes crying into the house to Jody's mom saying, "The Little Orange Girl hits back!"

So there you go. Be ware before you cross me, for the Little Orange Girl hits back!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2007 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous Whimsy said...

I'm just so GLAD the little orange girl hits back!!!! Good for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home